Sorry for disturbing, Wrong Number


I remember a story told in Mohan.C.Lozarus brother Camp, too interesting story.

Satan has continuously disturbing one man’s house everyday night @2’0 clock. The man doesn’t know what to do. Even he cant able to sleep in the previous night itself, Fear filled his eyes and the heart is beating fast, He hears the calling bell sound, when he goes and open the door there is none but he hears the laughing sound, everyday this is happening in his home.

He Know that Jesus Defeated the devil and destroyed all his powers in the cross. So he invited Jesus to come to his home, Jesus went inside his home. He said to Jesus, God i have 10 rooms in my house, take a room which you like and be comfort, other rooms i will reside. Jesus said sure Son and stays in one room.

Next night sharply at 2’0 clock, satan came and disturbing him again pressing the calling bell continuously. He goes to Jesus, and complaints him, God You are being inside still he’s is disturbing me why?
Jesus smiled and replied,” My Son, satan does not disturb me and the rooms which i reside…”
He thinks and Said to Jesus, Yes Father, You are right, God take one more room, Jesus take control of another room too.

Next night sharply at 2’0 clock, satan came and disturbing him again pressing the calling bell continuously. He goes to Jesus, and complaints him, God You are being inside still he’s is disturbing me why?
Jesus smiled and replied,” My Son, satan does not disturb me and the rooms which i reside…”. He Said to Jesus, God take this entire first floor, i will be reside in ground floor, Jesus take control of first floor now.

Next night sharply at 2’0 clock, satan came and disturbing him again pressing the calling bell continuously. He started doubting Whether Jesus really having power or not. Even though he went to Jesus and said satan is disturbing me again. Jesus smiled and replied,” My Son, satan does not disturb me and the rooms which i reside…” He Said to Jesus, God take all the 9 rooms, but leave the one to me and for my friends. Jesus said sure and take control of all the 9 rooms.

Next day 2’0 clock morning satan came and disturbing him again,
He straightly goes to Jesus and said what should i do now? Jesus replied him, Son give that 10th room also to me, and you come and stay with me.

He did so, Jesus take control of the whole house, Now this matter that satan doesn’t know that Jesus is inside the house.

Next day 2’0 clock Devil came and disturbing him again, he pressed the calling bell continuously. Now the Door opened, Satan sees Jesus opens the Door, He salutes Jesus and said Oh!!!!! Sorry for Disturbing Lord! Wrong Number!!! and turned back and start running….:-))))

ha ha ha…..:))))

Satan has fallen… Jesus Conquered the Grave….:))))

Similarly, Check yourself today! Even You gave 99% percent of your heart to Jesus and the remaining 1% to Worldly things(films,friends,entertainment), Satan will take advantage of that 1% and start giving problem to us, We are the Sufferer. But, if we given our whole heart to Jesus, we never get stick into any problems, Everything Jesus will be taken control. Give Your whole heart to Jesus, Love Jesus with all of your heart and soul.

God Tests Us To See If We Love Him:

You must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul (Deut. 13:3)

God(Jesus) is so conscious and keen to watch whether we love him with all our heart and all our soul, Check yourself today whether we given first place to Jesus or to any other person(husband/wife/lover/mother/father/son/daughter)/ or thing / or job,position in this world. If we given first place to any other person, one day they will betray us, If we given first place to any other thing in the world, one day they will gone out; If we given first place to job, one day it will be taken it away from us. But if given first place to Jesus, we will not be Perish.

Such a wonderful God we have. He does not ask us Gold or platinum but he is asking our heart, weeping for our love. Even Your father and mother forsaken you one day, Jesus never forsaken You. Love Jesus with all of your heart and soul.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s