Main Subject :
God bless us and feeds all needy things, why because we need to feed the needy….we have to offer the things to the one who doesn’t have.
OLD TESTAMENT(BIRTH OF WORLD TO BEFORE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST) IN BIBLE SAYS :
- PROVERBS : 19:17 – If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD–and he will repay you!
- Deuteronomy 15:7 If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother.
- Deuteronomy 15:8 Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs.
- Proverbs 22:9 A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.
Proverbs 28:27 He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.
NEW TESTAMENT(BIRTH OF CHRIST TO END OF WORLD) SAYS :
- “Then Jesus said to his disciples, ‘I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.'”
- Mt. 5:42. JESUS : Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.
- Matthew 10:42 JESUS : And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward.”
- ‘Luke 6:38 JESUS : Give, and it will be given to you. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
- “2 Corinthians 9:6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
JESUS said this parable to the crowd who listens to Him,
 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day.  At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores  and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried.  In hell, where he(RICH MAN) was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.  So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.  And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father’s house,  for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
 ” ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ ”
chasm – impassable chasm that prevents anyone from passing from either side to the other. In other words ,the outcome from hell is irreversible.
agony – Extreme level of suffering.